Pages

BDeshiMahathir's Blog Headline Animator

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

If I Were The Head of a Political Party in Bangladesh -One

                                                                  What I would do ?

                                         I would do, must do some things  so that running my party become easy. 

Make one rule that would make running party easy,  ensure less time  required to manage conflict in the party. Would make this rule so that  controlling the party become much easier.  This rule would  not only  make running the party easy but also  runnuing the govt easy and would prevent  loosing party's popularity  in great extent  when party is in power.


Additional benefit would be, educated , polite people with strong  brain power would like to join my power. Weak people  with poor brain  would not get scope in my party. When people with strong brain would join my party that would make my party stronger and stronger. But if  I myself  is not stronger enough, home come  I would be able bring such powerful people in my party?
What's the rule? Ousting any one from party forever if he uses hand, in stead of brain.  I would not keep anyone's place in my party whose brain is weak and hence he/she rely on the  power of hand, gun or stick or Bamboo. I wouldn't also keep space  for those weak people in my party  who couldn't control their anger, start fighting, scuffle from argument/debate  to stand in place so that face can be shown in the media, or for sitting place in a meeting just to make running party complex.

However, don't get me wrong  or be afraid thinking me as a threat to your political career that I am thinking to start a party now. I am just talking what I would do if I were the head of a political party, what I would do to make running party and  govt very  smooth and easy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Developing Leaders, Developing Bangladesh. Changing myself, Changing Bangladesh.

No comments: